Discovery Early Learning Centres are always looking for dynamic individuals to build our team of Certificate III and Diploma Qualified Early Childhood Educators, and Early Childhood Teachers.
- Would you like an opportunity to work with a Tasmanian ‘Employer of Choice’ organisation and finalist for ‘VET Training Provider of the Year 2018’ who are highly regarded for the support provided to and professional growth of their employees?
- Would you like to join a collaborative and innovative team?
- Do you enjoy facilitating nature based play?
- Do you enjoy providing positive and challenging learning environments for children?
- Do you want to build your knowledge of the early years and be empowered to realise your potential?
- Are you enthusiastic, reliable and proud of your work?
- Do you want to make a difference to the lives of children?
- Do you share our vision, philosophy and desire to facilitate play, leisure and life-long learning in an environment where individual interests and strengths are acknowledged and nurtured?
If you are qualified, committed and take pride in your work, then join us in providing children with opportunities to imagine, explore and discover!
Applications can be sent to:
A: PO Box 39, Ulverstone TAS 7315